Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Graham Tourbillograph Woodcote

Graham Tourbillograph Woodcote watch picture
Graham Tourbillograph Woodcote watch picture

As I was reading and responding to the comments on this blog, I was asked if I had ever reviewed a Graham watch. Realizing that I have not yet posted an article about this brand, I thought I would do some looking. What I found was a brand new watch introduced to the Tourbillograph series as a limited edition. It’s called the Graham Tourbillograph Woodcote. As mentioned, this black and gold beauty is limited to only 50 pieces. The case is 46mm and is water-resistant up to 50 meters (164 feet). This classy chronograph houses the Graham Calibre G1780 movement, a chronograph function with a tourbillon and has a 42-hour power reserve.

I thought there was a lot going on when I first looked at the Tourbillograph Woodcote dial, but it is a classic display of a luxury watch with the sporty look. On the outside of the 18kt red gold case there is a carbon fiber bezel. The black dial features two sub-dials, also made of carbon fiber. The first is a 30-minute counter at the 3 o’clock position and the second is a 12-hour counter located at the 6 o’clock position. The red gold hour and minute hands are white luminescent, as well as the sweeping second hand, which also has a red pointer. This unique Graham timepiece is offered with a large black crocodile strap or available with a hypoallergenic black rubber strap. Graham watch reference: 2TWAE.B02A.K49B

11 comments:

  1. This is a great Omega watch, but in my honest opinion Rolex is still the best watch out there. What do you think makes Omega better than Rolex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems it has durable look. As sporty as it's made, I'm sure it would definitely gives all the action for the adventurous person like me. But what if I wanted to wear it anywhere, or while I'm in scuba? Is it water resistant?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karinavasquez. Which Omega watch are you talking about? Your comment was left under this Graham watch.

    I wouldn't say that Omega is better than Rolex. I do really like Omega though. Everything from how well they are made to the history of the brand. However, Rolex is a GREAT watch as well! They are made very well too and they hold their value far better than Omega. Omega is also less expensive so that is another thing I like :)

    Please let me know which watch you were talking about. Thanks for the comment - have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nympha - I am sorry I did not inclue that in the post. I will edit it right now, but I wanted to respond to your comment. It is only 50 meters (164 feet). Chronographs are more used to measure speed & distance, not used for diving, but you could still get it wet. Thank you for pointing that out to me :) Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GRAHAM WATCHES ARE GREAT! This is one of the GRAHAM WATCH MODEL that I like. Graham-Chronofighter Watch , see it? Look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mr. Watch. I have read some of your blog posts and I am really greatful because I learned a lot about different watch brands and I came up with ideas on how do they differ and which brand is much better when it comes to my needs.

    I just want to request a review of Maurice Lacroix Watch brand.

    Thanks.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..., What a watch that you have suggested me. Thank you very much Karinavasquez for suggesting me the model I am looking for since months. That perfectly suits me, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dating Personnel - I do see that watch. It looks great, you're right!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chistelle - you are welcome! I'm glad you like the blog. I know I haven't been posting a lot, but I recently got engaged so I have been pre-occupied with making plans, but I will be posting a lot now. Keep stoping back and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chistelle - I have just the Maurice Lacroix watch to post. It will be up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anonymous - you are welcome! Glad you like it! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete